Qualitly abrasives for metalworking
The innovative design of the Murkens Gage makes it one of the most rigid
bases you will ever use.
This rigidity greatly increases the repeatability of your indicator while
decreasing the number of adjustments necessary during use. The simplicity of
the mechanism results in fewer moving parts to repair or replace.
The overall performance of this gage is most impressive.
* Spring steel front for rigidity.
* Hardened -40 screw with extra-long brass bushing.
* Blackened for appearance and rust resistance.
* Built-in bar for checking squareness.
* Hardened bottom with dirt grooves.
* Large diameter adjusting knob for sensitivity.
* Wrench hole in end of chromed rod for tightening/loosening.
* Spring-loaded indicator rod prevents nose-diving.
* 7-1/2" chromed rod for tall work pieces.
#2 Oversized Murkens Base #705
#1 Regular Murkens Base #701
#1/2 Mini Murkens Base #700